DALLAS (KDAF) – The summer heat in Texas is no joke and no one wants to be outside in the rain and the July 4 weekend has the potential for rain and high heat.
What better day to celebrate than National Day on Sunday, July 3! NationalToday says, “While you don’t technically have to be indoors to avoid the sun, any excuse to lounge around the house for an extended period of time can (and should) be fully exploited. Moderate sun exposure will provide you with a healthy, all-natural dose of vitamin D, but spending too much time basking in the sun speeds up the aging process. Whether you choose to spend this vacation savoring the great indoors or relaxing in a hammock in the shade, we have a few ideas to help you celebrate.
We want to help and found Tripadvisor’s list of the best activities for a rainy day in Dallas!
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Perot Nature and Science Museum
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas World Aquarium
- American Airlines Center
- North Park Center
- rainbow vomit
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Dallas Gallery
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company
- old red museum
- Biblical Art Museum
- meadow museum
- African American Museum
- Dallas Museum of Illusions
To learn more about this list, click here!
Suggest a fix