The indoor air quality monitor market size is expected to reach US$6.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2027.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 1, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The indoor air quality monitor market size is expected to reach $6.7 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2027. Indoor Air Quality Monitoring (IAQM) is an essential process for determining the level of contaminants in indoor air that can affect occupant productivity and well-being. Indoor particles such as dust, dirt, soot, smoke and humidity as well as gas levels such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and others are measured. Common sources of poor indoor air quality include improper maintenance of HVAC systems, unvented gas heaters, and vehicle exhaust emissions.
Key points to remember:
1. Portable monitor segment held the largest indoor air quality monitor market share in the market segmented by product type in 2021. This is attributed to mobility and compact size, availability of real-time data through IoT-based sensors and devices.
The Corporate segment of the indoor air quality monitor market segmented by end-user held the largest share in 2021. This is due to the increase in demand for healthy workspaces. Like, poor indoor air quality has been linked to a condition called Sick Building Syndrome which affects employee productivity and health.
2. The North American market held the largest share in terms of revenue with 35%, in 2021. This high revenue share is due to advancements in computing technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze data captured through IoT-connected devices and sensors, raising awareness about indoor air quality and rising pollution levels.
3. The COVID-19 pandemic has confined people to indoor and closed spaces. This has fueled the demand for good indoor air quality monitoring systems. In addition, the increasing industrialization of exhaust gases forces companies and public spaces to also opt for indoor air quality monitoring systems. All these factors contribute to the growth of the market over the forecast period 2022-2027.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. The indoor air quality monitor market by contaminant has been segmented into physical, chemical and biological. The chemical pollutant held the largest share of around 40% in 2021.
2. Indoor pollution in residential spaces is mainly due to combustion stoves and appliances, tobacco products, building materials and furnishings, cleaning and maintenance products, personal care or hobbies , central heating and cooling systems and humidification devices, as well as due to excess humidity inside the house.
3. The indoor air quality monitor market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South America and Rest of the World (RoW). APAC held the second largest indoor air quality monitor market share and is expected to grow at the fastest rate with a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027.
The top 5 players in the indoor air quality monitor industry are:
1. Airthings LIKE
3. Emerson Electric Co.
4.Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
5. 3M Company
Click the Following Link to Buy Indoor Air Quality Monitors Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Air Quality Sensor Market
B. Air Quality Monitoring Software Market